Hi

This morning, some minutes ago, I think the report has been sent. I had to
fully restart the computer because there was no help screen. As soon as I
was online, I sent the report.

Roger

--
X crashes minutes after resuming from suspend to RAM
which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-intel in ubuntu.