I hate sounding like a broken record, down talking the community and the
last thing I want to do is sound like an @$$hole, but this is sort of
what I wanted to here.  That this IS confirmed as an issue with NVidia
and not and issue with compiz itself.  If that is the case, that's all
someone had to say.  Wish I would have gotten a straight answer like
this months ago.  Guess I'll just keep updating NVidia drivers until,
hopefully, one fixes it.  I greatly appreciate your reply and for taking
the time to explain it.  Thanks!  :)

--
compiz.real crashed with SIGSEGV in glXBindTexImageEXT()
which is subscribed to nvidia-graphics-drivers-180 in ubuntu.