Sorry to bother You with another new question ... After the PPA installation
(https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-x-swat/+archive/x-updates) everything is running
well.

However, today, the command "sudo apt-get update ; sudo apt-get upgrade" showed
this output:
I seguenti pacchetti sono stati mantenuti alla versione attuale:
  xserver-xorg-video-intel
I seguenti pacchetti saranno aggiornati:
  fglrx-modaliases libmysqlclient16 libsmbios2 mysql-common
  nvidia-185-modaliases nvidia-current nvidia-current-modaliases
  nvidia-glx-185 nvidia-settings ubuntu-system-service
10 aggiornati, 0 installati, 0 da rimuovere e 1 non aggiornati.
È necessario scaricare 45,2MB di archivi.

It seems that new versions of nvidia drivers are available. I didn't
reply "yes" to this proposed upgrade. Should I reply "yes" ? Are these
new drivers patched (bug fixed) ?

Thank You in advance.
Ciao
CM

--
nvidia driver sometime does not load at boot
which is subscribed to nvidia-graphics-drivers in ubuntu.