Hi Charlie and thanks for the message. Unfortunately I'm unable to do
that as the system has been replaced for a model that works with 10.04.
This bug relates to very specific hardware yet from the forums it's
become apparent over time that there may be a general issue with the
nouveau driver and nvidia cards. I know you guys are busy and
considering the very specific nature of the hardware and bug I'm happy
for this to hit the expiration date if Indie is also. Thanks for the
help and contributions all the same.

--
Error with Nouveau 10.04 driver with nVidia Corporation C51 [GeForce 6150 LE]
(rev a2)