On Sat, 6 Dec 2008, Hiroshi Shinji wrote:

Hi Khem,
Thanks for your comment.

2008/12/6 Khem Raj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Getting NULL for ifa_addr means that the interface has no address. Do
you know in what cases does this happen. Patch looks ok though.

True. My environment has a interface that has no address.

And, previous source code had another problem. 'for' statement had no '{' and '}'. Therefore, If you defined both __UCLIBC_HAS_IPV4__ and __UCLIBC_HAS_IPV6__, the second 'if' statement would be outside of the for-loop and occure segfault.

This stuff seems to continuously come back and haunt me ... :-( (I was the original poster of check_pf-stuff, although it has been modified since then so can't take credit for all the problems. :-) Patch looks good to me anyway.

/Ricard
--
Ricard Wolf Wanderl\xF6f                           ricardw(at)axis.com