Sorry if this has been asked and answered already...  I looked in the
archives but didn't find anything relevant.  I'm new to the mailing list
and trying to come up to speed quickly.

I'm the lead developer on the Astlinux project.  We use gcc 4.1.2 and
uClibc 0.9.28.  Yes, bumping the versions is on my ToDo list.  Just not
at the top right now.

We did try to do a version bump of udev to 142, but that failed because
it wanted inotify and ppoll.

I found the fix for inotify, but not one to add support to ppoll.

Also, we wanted to version bump to Asterisk 1.6, but our libm is missing
the lround() function.  Didn't see a patch for that.

Lastly, we need to update our uClibc.config files for our various
platforms (Geode based, Via C7 based, i586 based, etc).

Are any of these files available?

Thanks,

-Philip