On Thursday 16 July 2009 16:18:34 Philip A. Prindeville wrote:
> We did try to do a version bump of udev to 142, but that failed because
> it wanted inotify and ppoll.
>
> I found the fix for inotify, but not one to add support to ppoll.
>
> Also, we wanted to version bump to Asterisk 1.6, but our libm is missing
> the lround() function.  Didn't see a patch for that.

new obvious functionality doesnt always (often?) go through the mailing list,
but rather straight into the tree.  if you look at the latest git repo, you
should be able to quickly locate the ppoll() and lround() implementations.

> Lastly, we need to update our uClibc.config files for our various
> platforms (Geode based, Via C7 based, i586 based, etc).

dont really know what you expect from us in this regard.  no board config is
kept in the uClibc tree.
-mike