On 12/10/2009 05:08 PM, Freeman Wang wrote:
It should be worth to try the patch, at least the thread safe part which
Mike agreed upon.

Our VLC port which runs 12 threads used to only last about for 15-20
minutes before the patch and now is able to play for days.

I went ahead and applied your patch to master Freeman. It seemed completely reasonable to me, and I wanted to make sure it made it into 0.9.30.2.

Bernhard: This OK for 0_9_30?

Mike: Sorry if I stepped on your toes here. Feel free to correct/augment with what you have in your blackfin tree.

-Austin