Hi,

 >> I noticed another critical issue on ARM EABI. The use of
 >> __LONG_LONG_PAIR for the offset doesn't take alignment requirement of
 >> 64bit parameters on EABI into consideration, so the offset is off by one
 >> register :/
 >>
 >> https://lkml.org/lkml/2006/1/12/175
 >>
 >> How should that be handled?

 Mike> i introduced __UCLIBC_SYSCALL_ALIGN_64BIT__ to handle this case.
 Mike> and the pread/pwrite logic takes that into account.  do you have
 Mike> information to indicate it isn't working ?

Well, as the subject indicates this is for the 0.9.33 branch, where
there isn't any ALIGN_64BIT. I haven't tried master yet (will do now),
but it looks like this should get backported before 0.9.33.3.

 Mike> your e-mail client still sucks btw

Sorry, in what way?

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard