Hi Greg,

We use mtd-block(jff2) and the mtd driver does not have a reboot notifier
that puts the flash back into read mode before rebooting. We use kernel
2.6.17 (snapgear 3.4.0) and instead of ixp425.c file, it has  ixp4xx.c
which has no reboot_notifier and register/unregister_reboot_notifire. We
found ixp425_mtd_reboot functio in ixp425.c but the function calls from no
where, so we can't understad how insert this fuction to ixp4xx.c correctly.
Would you please give us some advices?

Regards,
Zeinab Zeinalpour

On 6/5/07, Greg Ungerer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Zeinab,

Zeinab Zeinalpour wrote:
> I'm working on ADI Coyote network board using snapgear 3.4.0.
> When we reboot the board with using reboot command, the board reboot but
> its redboot isn't load. We chack ParityENAccCodelet for find a safe code
> for reboot, but it just work on ixp46x. Did anyone has the same problem
> befor?

Do you use the MTD flash driver on that board?
Maybe it doesn't put the flash back into read mode on reboot.

Regards
Greg