hi,

  when i tried to donwload image.bin for kernel 2.6 i run next commands in XMD:

  rst
  dow -data image.bin 0x44000000
  con 0x44000000

  but appers next message in terminal window:

  found romfs @ 0x4416108c (0x000ee000)
  #### klimit 44175000 #####
  Moving 0x000ee000 bytes from 0x4416108c to 0x44174d54
  New klimit: 0x44263000

  and then nothing else happens. What is it happen??, i am using Spartan 3E
rev. D, my test Memory works fine, and i change my mode jumpers to  M.S. mode
and to FPGA mode. and i am implemented CRAMFS root filesystem type.

  Please help.
  thanks