Hi all,
I'm new here and don't know if this is the right place to ask about Blackfin
running uClinux and UARTs.

I need to add some kind of UARTs to a BF561 project. I would like to use a
quad UART (16554) with FIFO connected to the parallell bus in a way similar
to the Ethernet/USB extender board from ADI.

Is there a "standard" for which addresses and interrupts that should be used?

I have noticed that there are device drivers for these UARTs available. Do
they work "out of the box" with a Blackfin and an external UART?

Is there a better way?

TIA
/Janne

by definition, not smart enough to debug it.
                                         -- Brian W. Kernighan