Hello Greg,

This is my patch queue of patches you haven't commented, nacked or things
you did want to get fixed.

Misc:
#1: stack trace with function names resolved. I replaced the stack address
    with address of the function I'm resolving (this is nicer for addr2line)
#2: Replaced DONT_NEED_mii_link_interrupt with HAVE_mii_link_interrupt.
#7: Kernel preemption. It is now only selectable on Coldfire.

Time related part:
#3: no code change, just move functions around.
#4: removes do_set_rtc() which is obsolete. The "drift-time-update" is handled
    by sync_cmos_clock()
#5: Add DMA timer as clocksource.
#6: Add support for the PIT in one shot mode. This is only used in highres mode
    with a second time source (the DMA timer in my case).

Generic IRQ fixup:
#8: Extend the IRQ chip code a little. It now uses the generic irq code
properly.
    The IRQ chip code is responsible for mask/unmasking of interrupt sources,
prio
    initialization and global unmasking. The prios are in incremented order
    because they have to be unique and I don't thing that we are really using
them.
#9 - #11: remove IRQ controller access from the fec, mcfserial and pit driver on
    M523x.

Most of the patches, especially the last part, are M523x specific. In general I
have
no problem with touching other platforms but I can't do more than compile
testing.
I plan to extend the irq-chip code a little at a later point where I would add
two
irq-chips instead of one like I do now. I would be glad to hear first what you
thing
of this.

Sebastian