Sebastian Siewior wrote:
Greg Ungerer wrote:
Sebastian Siewior wrote:
Greg Ungerer wrote:
Sebastian Siewior wrote:
May we agree on a git tree? This would make things easier I guess. Even
Russell has one these days :) This would atleast avoid [2]. And if you
remove the stack address in my other patch please let me know or alteast
leave a not in the patch description that you edit it.

Uh, I told you I prefered something else, I changed it.
There was no need for you to regenerate anything.
Yes I know. I just ask you gently to get / see your patches in one or other way before they hit mainline without a review from someone. This would avoid the fec mess for instance and things like [2].

I don't want to push the point, but there is no fec mess from
my point of view. The other fixes to the fec driver where from
others on this list, and via this list. Or for my interrupt
changes for example thet where from an earlier discussion on
this list, and again posted to this list. So they are not
un-reviewed or new.
You told me twice that there were patches and you mentioned one (the interrupt one). I checked the ml archive on mail-archive.com which starts in July and did not find them. Anyway.
Is it too much to ask to upload your patches somewhere?
Do you want my rebased fec patches or don't care anymore since the driver is working?

Sure. If you rebase them against 2.6.26-rc1 that would be useful.

Regards
Greg