Sorry, that's 5373 or 5329

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Martin Euredjian
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 10:25 AM
To: 'uClinux development list'
Subject: [uClinux-dev] MCF5373 or MCF5323

Which of the above processors is the path to least resistance in bringing up
uClinux?

I am working on a new design and don't have lots of time to chase after
missing bits.  My research seems to indicate that there's better support for
the '5272 part.  True?

I suppose I could open-up the field and ask if there's a better option than
Coldfire out there.  The system I am working on can be best described as a
web appliance with advanced image processing functions implemented on an
FPGA.  The uClinux subsystem needs to talk to various chips over SPI, I2C,
serial and, ideally, a high speed parallel bus.  Connections to the outside
world include ethernet, USB (both modes) and serial.

Thanks,

-Martin