  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chris Cosby
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 10:35 AM
To: uClinux development list
Subject: Re: [uClinux-dev] MCF5373 or MCF5329

We're working with the 5329 right now. It's painful, but it does seem to
work. If you decide to go that route, the best option is actually
Freescale's LTIB, as they've added some patches that aren't in the uClinux
tree, especially as pertains to the USB stuffs. My current environment is
uClinux 20070130 + linux-2.6.22 with patches from the LTIB distribution
instead of the stock uClinux kernel.

On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 1:28 PM, Martin Euredjian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>