I can clarify one thing - the code on Source Forge is identical to what is
on uclinux.org.It is preferred that downloads be done from Source Forge, as
it's sole purpose is to unload uclinux.org.

If any issues are found with the Source Forge files, please post here, as I
monitor this list and will correct any issues with the Source Forge files.

Jim