Hi Loody,

loody wrote:
my cpu is arm940T.
Try adding "-mcpu=arm940t" to the GCC command, and remove
"-march=armv4t" and "-mtune=arm9tdmi" from it (your example has them).

Hi:
Thanks for your help :)
the situation is still the same when I follow the instructions you suggest.

I will try another combinations as well.

BTW, is there any tool like readelf, which can tell me what lib the flat used?

Use readelf. FLAT format files are generated by a trivial
conversion from ELF. (That is they are compiled as ELF, and
a final conversion step is done to convert them to FLAT).

There is another tool that is handy, fltdr (or in your case
it would be arm-linux-flthdr).

Is there any document which introduce the format of Flat?

No. Use the source code, in the kernel fs/binfmt_flat.c.
FLAT format is very simple (especially so if not using
shared libraries).

Regards
Greg