Hi Jamie,

On 12/17/2009 11:45 PM, Jamie Lokier wrote:
Greg Ungerer wrote:
Did you want me to pick this up and apply the the m68knommu.git
tree for inclusion in 2.6.34?

Would it not be worth holding off mainlining it until there's a
userspace m68knommu NPTL, just in case it turns out something
important was overlooked?

My thinking is that if it is present (and has a good chance
of working given its derivation from m68k) then it may encourage
someone to do the NPTL work needed in uClibc sooner than later.

I would of course test it on a bunch of targets, but if it doesn't
break anything as it stands today is it really a problem?

Regards
Greg