Hi Maxim,

Maxim Kuvyrkov wrote:
On 12/17/09 3:11 AM, Greg Ungerer wrote:

Hi Maxim,
Overall this looks ok to me. (Though it seems the formatting on
"unsigned long tp_value" in the patch to thread_info_no.h doesn't
match the existing field alignment).

Did you want me to pick this up and apply the the m68knommu.git
tree for inclusion in 2.6.34?

Yes, please.

Here is the updated patch that includes final touches (read_tp and write_tp syscalls were renamed to get_thread_area and set_thread_area to be consistent with other architectures).

Applied to the public m68knommu git tree, for-linus (and for-next)
branches.

Thanks
Greg