On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 10:36:11PM -0700, Elden Crom wrote:
> yea I just disabled that lib when compiling gcc 4.4.2/binutils 2.20...I was
> wondering if it would be possible to either replace a.out with a script that
> would download to the target and run it over there and return the results, or
> collect all of that answers and put them in the configures 'cache'...

Well it might be possible.  A bin-misc handler could probably do that
using ssh or similar.

Unfortunatly the cache doesn't work since a few things in autoconf
do not have the ability to be predefined with environment or cache.
It's rather stupid really.

> Did you compile the gcc out of the repository? (if so which one?
> cvs.uclinux.org or sources.blackfin.uclinux.org)
> Or is there an distribution with it already done?

I believe I downloaded gcc from gcc.gnu.org.  Where else would one
get gcc?

--
Len Sorensen