Hello,

I have cleaned up and updated to 3.6-rc5 my previous port of the
freescale-written driver for the fast Ethernet Controller of the M547x
and M548x ColdFires.  It seems from comments found in Freescale sources
that this uses a MultiChannel DMA controller marketed as MCD and available
also in the NPC8220 also from Freescale.  Therefore, I have split the
submission in three parts :
        A generic MCD dma driver
        The M54xx instantiation of the MCD driver
        The FEC driver for M54xx

I know there are still lines above 80 characters, but I feel they must be
left that way.  There are also parts of an unfinished netpoll interface.

Feel free to test and comment.

Philippe