Hello!

You can easily implement almost all of described features
by using UdmSearch "external parsers". Take a look at Mime
indexer.conf command. You need to make a parser that takes
text/html as input, then does something with document and
then return text/html again to indexer.

You can not change the weight of the words though.
But at least I can't see any problems with filters or language
detection or content based indexing.

Regards

--
Alexander Barkov