-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Sean W. Richardson
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2000 2:59 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: UdmSearch: searching multiple indexes

I have several udmsearch indexes (several mysql dbs) that I would like to
search using just one interface. I would like the user to be able to do one
search and have the system scan through all of the indexes.

Is there a method in place for doing this? Or do I need to go in and heavily
modify the query sections of the php frontend...

I cannot have just one index for all the of the data. I have tried that and
once the db gets over 600 megs things start slowing down considerably. I am
indexing aprox 60 gigs of local files and have broken them up into groups
for indexing to keep the db sizes down.

thanks
-sean