OK, great...

I got it to work...

Now where can i get some further help, and tips... like where i can get
add_url PHP scripts, how the whole thing works, is there a web admin or
something? I think i am missing some documentation.... Is there a complete
manual or something i am missing?

Thanks for all the quick assitance!

Roy

PS: Is there a way of having UDM search set relevancy of certain links
through Clicks? Is this working in the click count addon? Thanks!