BTW. 3.1.6 we've fixed two major bugs in cache mode.
So I affraid that evebody have to drop database and reindex :-(
We sorry about that.

The problem is that first indexing did not put URL timestamps into
/var/raw/del.log

This caused a problem that the same URL distributed again and again
everytime when spitter is running. This means that the same word in the
same URL is found several times.

--
Alexander Barkov
IZHCOM, Izhevsk