Author: Zon Hisham
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message:
Dear all,
I have just indexed by server. Then I installed php frontend.
When I do a search, udm complaint that table categories does not exists. Fine. So I
installed the category script.

Finally I am able to see the search form :)

I quickly entered a keyword, hit Search and these error messages came out: (between
the dotted lines)
Displaying documents 1-20 of total 304 found.
                                                                       An error
occured!

   Query error: SELECT SQL_SMALL_RESULT url.url, url.title, url.txt, url.content_type,
url.docsize, url.last_mod_time, url.keywords, url.description, url.crc32,
                                                     url.rec_id ,category FROM url
WHERE url.rec_id = 12
                                                       Unknown column
'url.last_mod_time' in 'field list'