Author: Zon Hisham
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message:
1)It's kinda shame that this WebBoard is not equipped with searching facility. For a
newbie like me, I rely alot on previous postings from newbies like me.

Instead of hassling you guys with 'stupid questions', it's best if I am able to search
on a particular topic, if not found then only I'll start posting a new topic.

Of course I can browse thru all the previous postings, but that is not very productive.

Appreciate if the webmaster can look into this. Thanks in advance.

2)When I installed the category script(php), I found that there is no Readme or
INSTALL directives. Where should I place all those files? Do I overwrite the php
frontend incs with the incs from the category  script?
What does cat_ed.php do?

Reply: <http://search.mnogo.ru/board/message.php?id=848>