Hi!

  Here is the php4 extension module which adds native libudmsearch
  functions support for php. We uploaded it at the PHP CVS source
  tree, so it is expected that this module will be included in the
  next 4.0.5 release of php.

  This module currently at the appha state, but it is working and can
  be used already. Now in contains only basic support of libudmsearch
  features. But we have working on it and updating it at the PHP CVS
  source tree.

  I sending into list module in its current state. Please feel free to
  report any bugs you will find. Documentation about this module
  currently is unavaiable, it will be done after some time. All
  functions it supports are given in the test.php example script.

  Installation instructions:
  1. create ext/mnogosearch directory at the php sources
  2. unpack all files from this tarball at the ext/mnogosearch
  3. delete configure and main/php_config.h.in scripts from php
     sources
  4. run buildconf script to recreate configure,  makefile templates
     and php_config.h.in files
  5. Now you can run configure --with-mnogosearch=dir --with-mysql=dir
     ... according to your needs.
  6. # make; make install
  7. Test php-mnogo functions with test.php script located in the
     tarball

--
Regards, Sergey aka gluke.

php-mnogo-0.5.tgz