On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 9:08 AM, Moinak Ghosh <moinakg at belenix.org> wrote:
> Hello People,
>
>   It has been some time since we had the last BOSUG Meet.
> So how about meeting up this weekend ? Can people suggest
> topics for discussion before I come with something.
+1 for the meet.

How about "ARC and getting your software into OpenSolaris/SX? "
I have been working on this and the process is complicated.
We could cover
- How to write an ARC case
- What's a fast track ARC case?
- How to checkout/build SFW ( I'm struggling with this part now)
- Write your own Makefile.sfw
- Uploading your package to cr.opensolaris.org
(and so on....)

I dont know if many people are interested in this. If required I can
speak a little on this from my (limited) experience.

-- Manish