Hello,

I have been working on bluetooth stack for solaris in userspace as a part of my
8th sem project.

The stack has been completed and over the stack i have written a ftp client (
OBEX layer ) which can be used to interact with mobiles, laptops etc to
exchange files using the stack.

The stack works fine with some phones ( all nokia phones )and with some phones
it has problems ( moto razr etc ). We are still testing it with as many phones
as we can find.

We would like to demo the project in coming bosug meet and have some queries
which we would like to get cleared ( regarding libusb etc ).

Do you think it will be fine ?

regards,
Anand B
Sun Campus Ambassador,