Hi Folks,

   So we are having the meet this weekend and this time
for the first time we are hving it on a different place here
are the details:

Venue: Thoughtworks Campus on Airport Road near the
Flyover.
Landmarks:
- Opposite TGI Fridays
- Next to the Indiranagar/AirportRoad/Inner Ring Road flyovers.
Here's the google map link : http://tinyurl.com/6ghqww

Sriram/Manish: Please clarify the contact details.

Date/Time: Sat 13th Sept, Starts at 6:00 PM

If you are planning to attend, please drop emails to:
Sriram Narayanan: sriramnrn (_at) gmail _dot com
Manish Chakravarty: manishchaks (at_) gmail _dot_ com

Agenda:

Surya Prakki from Solaris Kernel Sustaining will be presenting
on Kernel Memory Allocator in OpenSolaris.
A short overview of the SFW gate and possibly current work
on the BeleniX packaging front.
Discussions around Software Freedom Day activities.

Regards,
Moinak.

--
http://www.belenix.org/