On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 12:22 AM, Sriram Narayanan<sriramnrn at gmail.com>
wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 11:09 PM, Moinak Ghosh<moinakg at belenix.org> wrote:
>
> Draft agenda for the meet:
>
> - (tentative) Talk/presentation by Max Bruning of Bruning Systems.
>
> - A report of my experience at the Community One event, and of plans
> ahead for us as bosug, and as the belenix community.
>
> - Hands on: A collaborative effort on preparing a presentation on
> "Becoming a Belenix committer".
> ? ? ?Rather than have a presentation on the work involved, let's have
> a session where we put together the skeleton of a presentation on the
> work involved in building the opensolaris code base, in building
> packages, and in creating a distro.
> ? ? ?We're going to start from scratch on creating the presentation,
> and Moinak will get some screen shots and commands.
> ? ? ?At the end of this exercise, we should have our own "Getting
> started" guide and/or a presentation.
>
> Anything else that anyone wants to present. (Kunal do you want to
> present on your experiences with the Google App Engine ?).
>
> I'd also like to see a session by Manish Chakravarthy on "Writing KDE
> Control Centre applets" :)

I forgot to mention two things:
-  Moinak has already said he will talk about the latest on Belenix development.
-  I'll make available DVD copies of all that you need to get started
with Belenix development and contribution - the sources, the
compilers, the pre-built packages, and CDs of Belenix itself.

Please let me know privately in advance how many want these copies,
and I'll create DVDs accordingly.