Sriram Narayanan wrote:
> [...]
>>

> Hmmm... could you also include the various patches as appropriate for
> Belenix that we see at SunSolve ?

   Not till the licensing issue with the SUN Studio C++ runtime is
sorted out.

>>    Hopefully I'll be able to release 0.4.4 including the JDK by the
>> weekend.
>>

> Ack. I await this release :) And if it's not too much to ask, could
> you include the latest Eclipse for Solaris x86 too ?
   Wait for the GNOME version of BeleniX. This CD is almost maxxed out
   with very little space left. We are also planning for a DVD version
as well
   which will be a side effect of the multi-cd fully installable version
. The
   DVD version will have 10GB of software, inclusive of OpenSolaris source
   and documents!

Regards,
Moinak.