Hi Moinak,
After attending the BOSUG meeting I have few questions.
1) when we boot from vmware, how is the loopback mounting of /usr done? Would
it follow the same process that you described in the presentation?
2) After Belenix desktop is ready, and if the user is not running any
application, the cdrom goes to a relaxed state (since no disk accesses).  Let's
say user gives 'firefox' command. It would take good amount of time to gain
sufficient rotational velocity(RV) and the application to startup. The time
taken to gain sufficient RV is not taken into consideration. Is it possible to
run a background process which can periodically make disc accesses so that
stepper motor does not go to relaxed state? May be  this would reduce the
waiting time.