From: Venky <venky...@sun.com>
To: BOSUG <ug-bosug at opensolaris.org>
Sent: Thursday, 27 July, 2006 2:42:42 PM
Subject: [ug-bosug] BOSUG Meeting this Saturday

Hi guys,

The next BOSUG meeting will be held this Saturday (Jul 29 2006).
The main agenda is a presentation and demo of Zones and Resource
Controls by Pradhap Devarajan.

As usual, if any of you want to talk about something, just let me
know.

Details of the meeting:

When:  Saturday, Jul 29 2006, 6:30pm - 8pm
Where: Himalaya Conference Room (Ground Floor)
       Sun Microsystems, Divyashree Chambers
       Off Langford Road, (Near Richmond Circle)
       Bangalore - 25

http://www.opensolaris.org/os/community/os_user_groups/bosug/

Please feel free to invite your friends and colleagues.

IMPORTANT: If you are planning on attending the meeting, could you
           please drop me a note in reply to this mail so that we
           can have the visitor badges ready?
           If this is the first time you are registering, I'll also
           need the following information:
             First Name:
             Last Name:
             Company Name: (or college you are studying at if you are
                            a student)

Cheers,
Venky.