Hi,

Input for Point 2:

i'm the creator and developer of the Pulsar Os NAS solution. I'm very happy
that someone is out there who likes the idea of a Opensolaris based NAS
solution. The project is hosted on the berlios platform and you can find it
under:

https://developer.berlios.de/projects/pulsaros/

I'm looking forward to discuss your solutions and thoughts about the frontend
solution for Pulsar OS. You're right, we need a frontend for this distribution
to spread it to other "nonexperienced" people.

So - let's go and do some brainstorming :-)

PS: Version 0.2alpha will be distributed in the next few days. Please test it
and give me some feedback (If possible over the berlios bugtracker system,
please). There is a lot of work to do, because I can only test it on my home
NAS and on my virtual box.

Cheers

Thomas