How about a Project of the Day with a "Dtrace" theme? Basically
we can have a talk on dtrace and have multiple dtrace sessions to improve
the observability of some of the popular open source products like gnome,
mysql etc which still do not have dtrace probes. Agreed this may not be
viewed as a significant code contribution, but adds tremendous value
to the observability of the product.

We also had few more ideas for workouts
1) Implement Bluetooth stack. We have prototype bluetooth implementation
   done by Anand B, why dont we take this and put it in the kernel.
2) Likewise, how about Implementing Infrared stack.
3) Write Cluster Agents for some applications where agents are not
   available.
4) It will be good to have something like Suse Studio which is a tool
   to enable users to create fully supported, customized variants of
   SUSE Linux, add additional software, and test the resulting image -
   all in one simple and easy to use interface. (www.susestudio.com)

Comments on the above Project of the day and workout proposals are
welcome.

Thanks,
Vidya Sakar