On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 10:30 AM, Anil Gulecha <anil.verve at gmail.com> wrote:
> +1
>
>  On 5/14/08, Sriram Narayanan <sriramnrn at gmail.com> wrote:
>  > There are things to talk about ! :)
>  >

A bit of a short notice, I was thinking of 31-Apr. But sure we can
have one this weekend if there is a quorum*.
( quorum = atleast 2 ppl so that there can be a conversation :).

Possible agenda
1. RAM disk boot for BeleniX by Sham Pavaman
2. <To be filled by Sriram> Sriram

Any other topics for the agenda are welcome.

Proposed date :   17-May
Time               :   6pm - 8pm
Venue             :   Himalaya Conference Room.
                         Sun Microsystems, Divyashree Chambers
                         Off Langford Road, (Near Richmond Circle)
                         Bangalore - 25
(Route map is attached, venue is at the centre of the image)

-Shiv