Moinak Ghosh wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
>    We had a nice time during this Saturday's BOSUG meet.
> There were a few new faces along with the usual folks.

[...]

   Replying to my own mail since I missed out a couple
   of items:

   Sriram Narayanan have recently got his hands on a
   Macbook PRO and he showed Solaris Express B78
   running on it (with help from Bootcamp). Nicely every
   hardware is supported including wireless and the
   built-in webcam (no bluetooth of course).

   He also had videos to demo the unpacking and setting
   up experience of Mac OSX and the fact that they have
   achieved all this on BSD. We have all the technology to
   duplicate this for OSOL, we however lose our way in
   the user experience part.

   There was a request to have some conferencing enabled
   so that remote folks can dial into the meet. That is easy
   to do with Skype. However I could not arrange the
   required resources for this meet in the short time. This
   will be done for the next meet.

Regards,
Moinak.