Discussions of technical (or health) merits of wireless over
bluetooth might be interesting, but are really not very relevant to
this particular discussion.  The fact is, there are tons of
bluetooth devices around and not being able to use them with
OpenSolaris is a nuisance.  Until bluetooth becomes irrelevant as
a technology (and I don't expect it to anytime soon), any effort to
add bluetooth support to OpenSolaris would have my full and
enthusiastic support.

Venky.