On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 8:34 PM, Ram Kumar <jocky.ram at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi ,
>
> Thanks for information , i am UG Leader in chennai,i saw lot of meeting &
> event each and every thing in Bangalore only , that way i am not attend any
> event in UG group.so plz put the any event in Chennai also

Since you are the UG leader, go ahead and organize some meets, visit
campuses and get students interested. Get like minded professionals to
meet and discuss topics of mutual interest. Gradually this will grow.

I had a look at the chennai UG mailing list archives - it is filled
with *lot of spam*. This is just not unacceptable for a UG list.
Also lookup mailing guidelines. For ex: you should NOT respond to a
existing mail with an unrelated message (like the one you sent).

There have been 1 or 2 mails by students expressing seeking
information/project-work but no response. This will wane the interest
if any.

Mail to me offlist, lets see what possibly can be done.

-Shiv