Hi Bosug,
Continuing my quest to make solaris work on my new system , i edited the
command line at the boot screen with this,

-v -m verbose

Hoping to capture something .This time the smf managed to load completely
(all 186).
Then again with so many things scrolling on the screen i finally managed to
enter the console mode and used it to look around..
I thought i could redo the same and capture the flow, so i rebooted.
This time however with the same options being provided at the boot screen,i
didnt get through the first couple of scrolls itself.
I have appended a screen shot ,please have a look at it and help me out.
By the way what does that "unable to take control from bios" mean?

Thanks
Shampavman