> Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2002 10:14 AM

Dr. Kigongo

I read in the New York times that there was a special kind of cancer among Africans in
the USA. What I do not understand is whether the same cancer is found among Africans
in Holland , Britain, and France.

Reading from environment medicine it appears to me cell toxicity must have increased
considerably among industrial or urbanised population. For example from rampant food
toxicity and use of fossil fuels. Is there any correlation?

My question then is what types of cancer are rampant among Africans in African and
Africans in the USA, France, Portugal, Holland and Britain as opposed to those cancer
diseases among European in Europe and North American nations?

Bwanika.
bwanika

Logon & Join in ug-academicsdb discussion list

http://www.coollist.com/subcribe.html

List ID: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Your Email address:

url:  http://uhpl.uganda.co.ug