We consider our selves open with immediate effect.
Em
       The Mulindwas communication group

Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2002 6:42 AM
Subject: ugnet_: THE COMMUNICATION GROUP IS GOING OFF LINE

Good Morning

Due to some un foreseeable circumstances we are facing, the communication group is going to be off line for the next couple of days, I will however try my best to log on whenever the situation allows, that means that I will be un-able to respond promptly as has been the habit, but do not delude your self that I am disappearing.
As soon as we sort out those circumstances we will be back in the house as we have been always and as we will be. If you are a Ugandacom member, if you want to join or to un-join, this will have no effect on you what so ever. In the meantime pray for Uganda so that Museveni's end can come sooner than later.
Say hello to all those you are a burden at.
Good morning