I do not even understand why she has only one speech that she repeats every single time she speaks. Speech writer was fired or what? Now that she is on the episode of the North for some reason other than known.Talk about anarchy.
Em
       The Mulindwas communication group

Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2002 3:23 PM
Subject: Re: [Ugandacom] Acholi very grateful to the Nnabagereka

Comrades and true friends of Uganda.

In addition to what a fore-netter has commented on there is more I don't understand in the said statement by the "Ssebakazi". What I don't understand is her call for an "understanding and reconciliation". How can reconciliation come into mention late alone play when the very people are stil under the wheels of mayhem by the same victimizers and alies? I could list the listless flows to which this kind of call leaves in one's postures, but I belief this doesn't merit such effot on my part let alone having even commented on it. j.O

Umoja Kwaukalifu Sasa!