From: Anne Mugisha
To: THEREFORMAGENDA
Cc: UNAANET ; FedsNet
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2003 8:21 PM
Subject: [FedsNet] Mercenaries
This is a MUST read for all those interested in understanding questions like:
Which international mafia runs Uganda?
What are our real interests in the Congo?
What is the relationship between Heritage Oil, Branch Energy, Executive Outcomes, Sandline, Saracen, IBIS Air and the Ugandan Mafia?
Why is M7 opposed to using mercenaries against Kony? (Answer: He already tried and they failed to do the job)
Who fought alongside who in the DRC; then and now?
For those of you who still harbor illusions that M7 has told the 'truth' and is going to open political space, then step aside peacefully, this may help to wake you up. For those like me who are sold on the fact that Museveni must be shot out of power or else he is here to stay, here is further evidence that we are right.
For guys like Muniini who need an authority before they can break a story which is staring everyone in the face, this may be your legitimate means of talking about a taboo subject: Simply do a book review.
For those who are determined to support 'No change', its time you raised the stakes and demanded a piece of the action. Yes, if you are to support these modern day kleptocrats, you must demand a share of the loot. The voters in Uganda call it 'soda'.
The Book is appropriately called: MERCENARIES: An African Security Dilemma, Edited by Abdel-Fatau Musa and J. Kayode - Fayem. The ISBN is 0-7453-1471-6
Good reading.
Anne Mugisha
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor