I am waiting to 'hear' you out after you read this, Ed Kironde.

Ochan

Greetings to all,

And to Mukulu Kironde I purposely ask: Are you fine? not as a formality, but
as a greeting question that seeks to know that all is and was well when you
published the ten point list!

You write, "Former Acholi soldiers fled to the north to be re-integrated in
the Acholi society, but because of the difficulties of re-integration, they
soon raped and plundered the local population." I would be of great
importance if you could tell us what the "difficulties of re-integration"
were, and why couldn't the Acholis (my god) settle at home. Gen. Saleh
recently revealed some of the causes of the northern war. I fortunately,
though actually unfortunately happened to be in Namukora on 5th October
1986, when a special contingent of NRA soldiers arrived and arrested all
former FEDEMU and retired UNLA officers in the area. Loaded them in trailer
containers and shipped them to Mbuya; you know the rest of the story. If
there is any reason why the war in the north started it was as a result of
the activities of this day.

I can understand the way you feel about UPC, for I suffered at the hands of
some of its operatives in ways I hate to recall.  However I find it
reprehensible that some one who is seeking the highest office of the land
has chosen to view, Obote, UPC, LRA and "the Acholi" as one!

Blanket condemnation of ethnic groups or political organizations, Yes,
including UPC is wrong. If some elements within UPC are sponsoring LRA, have
it know to the world as such.

The other issues you bring up again in your ten-point programme is your
continued well-orchestrated campaign against the political opposition in
Uganda.  And here I put it to you that with malice aforethought and
ingrained hate you have found it in your faculties to link DP and LRA. (Wano
ndabawo ettima, effutwa, effubitizi, obukyayi n'enge oba n'ensaalwa
[emapndiika])

It is also unbecoming of you to suggest that the Reform Agenda has been
making overtures to Kony. Unless you are one of the contact persons, how are
you privy to this information? Or you have just swallowed you master, M7's
lies?

You highlight the term that you were just thinking, with the danger of
sounding uncivilized I would reluctantly say that, if this is the way you
perform when thinking, you better stop thinking and just hallucinate.

I sincerely believed that your time at this very educating board had shade
some light in your mind and divorced you from "tribal" bias. But alas! I was
wrong.

May the lord heal your soul?

Kiwanuka Lawrence nsereko