Mulindwa,

Everybody cares, read on.

"The Kabaka pleaded with the government to end the
17-year-old insurgency in the northern region."

Kabaka Mutebi said that he feels a lot of sympathy
especially for the innocent children suffering in the
north.

“We pray that everything possible is done to restore
peace in this region,” he said.

© 2003 The Monitor Publications

LM

=== message truncated ===