Noc'
Well said.
Probably I am putting our men on pedestals, but in
adult life, it takes two to tangle. We all go in
knowing that 50% we will be accepted and 50% rejected.
If itisn't mutual you count your losses and move onfor
there is still plenty of fish in the see; or else many
of us would have killed ourselves long ago.
It sounds like there is more to this story than what
meets the eye. Since I am not Kojack or Magaal of
Hawaii 504 I will give it a rest.
Have a great new week everyone!